Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bailey The Missing Cat !

As I was about to go to bed after a long and busy day of work, I looked where Bailey always sleeps and she wasn't there. So then i went downstairs to see if she would of been on the couch or in the kitchen but she wasn't there. So then i started to get very worried, I went and checked the bathroom to see if she was in the tub maybe lying there but she wasn't. I started to think maybe she got out somehow, it made me very sad. So then i called my friends to see maybe Bailey went over to see her but she said no. Then I put my shoes and coat on and went into the backyard to see if she was out there but she wasn't. I went around the neighborhood calling her name but not a sound. It was 1:00 AM and no Bailey in sight, I was getting even more upset than before. What if I can't find Bailey? What am I gonna do without her, she's my life. I head back to the house maybe she might pop up. I walked in to the house still quiet, no Bailey. I walked upstairs to my bedroom, and I plop on my bed and pull the covers over me. Then I feel something moving it towards me and i look down and there is Bailey ! Yaay ! She was purring very loudly, i was so happy i was crying. Happy tears though, I never lost my Bailey! Bailey and I snuggled together and past out ! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment